Why is sandless flood control the cost effective choice instead of something tried and tested like sandbags?
Our Self filling flood control systems can be stacked in a brick formation up to 1m (39″) high without following the pyramid principle of for every one high you need three wide.
Think about the average actual cost per sandbag…
- Purchase the bags and sand
- Delivery of the bags and sand
- Manpower to fill and stack bags by hand or using a filling machine
- Handling equipment and transportation to the location to be protected
- Handling equipment to unload and position the pallets for deployment
- Manpower to build the pyramid stacked wall
- Manpower to recover the sandbags after the flooding, clearing up the sand from the damaged bags, handling equipment to load the transport to remove the sandbags to a disposal location
- Transport to disposal location
Cost $18-$20 each
200 sandbags will cost $3600-$4000
10 boxes with 20 Self Filling Sand-less Bags per box (including transport and manpower) around $1700 all in!
The better choice is clear. Why wait until the water level is rising. Get a great price on samples to test out, then come back for all your preparedness needs